Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Cornucopia Is Stuffed, I'll Take A Whiskey...


The lips in person are darker, I couldn't get it to photograph the right shade of purple for love nor money.


BROWS:
Wet N Wild pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
Sugar Skull Minerals shadows in Maize, Whiskey Tango, and Cornucopia.
Elizabeth Mott liner in Glitterati.
Urban Decay liner in Black Velvet (lower).
Loreal Miss Manga mascara.

LIPS:
Makeup Monsters lipstick in Chaos.
I am not 100% sure I am keen on this lipstick or liner.  Neither are what I thought they were going to be.  I was so looking forward to trying them both.  And I can say I've loved the other Elizabeth Mott products I've tried, so it was surprising not to love this liner too.


No comments:

Take A Peek...