Saturday, March 17, 2012

Mail Is Always Love...

- First off, I got an Avon matte polish in Red Velvet, sorry I didn't take it out of the box, got it off ebay.  Then I had a voucher to Dermstore from referring someone so I got the Spa Ritual (my first) for free.  It's called Knowledge Is Power.   If you'd like a coupon from Dermstore for 10 dollars off a 30 dollar purchase with free shipping, leave me your email in a comment and I'll send you an invite.  I do believe it needs to be an email address you haven't used with the site tho, so keep that in mind.
- Then this is two orders from VitaCost, I used mainly voucher but paid shipping.   So just over 10 dollars is out of pocket.   The tea and Atopalm are free samples (I forgot free samples on the other order and kicked myself for it.).   I also got something not pictured because it's for a friend.   I'm really excited for the lip products and I'd been needing eye drops like mad.  Hi Allergies.
Oh and I got two cans of cat food I forgot to put in the picture.

I really do love this site.  If you want a voucher for 10 dollars on their site with no minimum order just CLICK HERE and if you aim your order right you just pay for shipping which is only 4.99.   If you click the Vitacost tag you'll see another amazing order I did on there which was 70+ worth of products for only 69 cents!

4 comments:

Nail Designs xox said...

I love the organic stuff. I know it's something that I could use and not get an allergic reaction. Love it all!

I didn't think of ordering some avon stuff through ebay... lol

Shopping Addict said...

I wanted to try one of the lip glosses, and then I saw for not too much more I could try a whole set, and that always appeals to me.

Jessica said...

I LOVE Queen Jelene Mint Julep Mask. I've been using it for at least 10 years. It's phenomenal!

Shopping Addict said...

Sun-dried Lacquer - well if you don't belong to VitaCost, you should sign up through my link for the 10 dollar voucher, you can stock up on the mask, that was the mini size I got, they have a bigger one too. I'm really glad to hear that it's a good mask though!

Take A Peek...