Saturday, March 31, 2012

Dollhouse Pink...

- This is WnW newer shade called Dollhouse Pink, I'd been wanting to wear a pink just like this and here it is, I'm not normally a lipstick girl, but this just might make me one.   I want to wear it like every single day.

Haha I will make it MY color.


- The eyeshadow I'm wearing is a bit slapdash, I just threw it on, it's a VOV shadow, off ebay, they're usually pretty good although this gave me some issues applying, but I guess it doesn't look bad.   I'm also wearing Elf primer and the Loreal mascara from my Project Pan.

Which I can also say that more sample packets have bit the dust for the Project Pan, I should think of a new name for it.   And my EOS lip balm and make up remover keep getting to be less and less, I'm excited for the day I can add them to the pile of empties.

I'm also using up whatever other samples I have laying about, like I've used three laundry detergent ones, and I'm trying out the sample one I got for free from Vitacost (Sign up for them HERE and you get a free ten dollar voucher to use, plus under the Beauty suggestion they do have free samples you can add two of which to your order.) which was a pretty good sample at 4 ounces - I think that's what it was, enough for four loads of laundry, which if I'm doing laundry once a week, which is usually what I do, that's a month worth of laundry detergent for me, for free, now that's pretty freaking awesome.   And wow I went from a gorgeous lipstick to laundry talk in this post haha

7 comments:

Nail Designs xox said...

Lol That is funny how you went from lipstick to laundry detergent haha. I love the look on you!!

Shopping Addict said...

Haha, I segued from the lipstick to Project Pan and getting rid of samples to Vitacost and laundry stuff haha.

Thank you Sonia, I'm adoring it!

turningbubbly said...

That is a perfect Spring pink that you could pair with a pair of sunglasses and run out the door to take care of some errands without having to apply an entire face full of makeup. Just lovely!

FOUR LOADS OF LAUNDRY A MONTH? Good grief. I don't have kids and I probably do that many in one week...just MY clothes...lol. I change clothes at least once a day, depending on my mood. Yes, I am that crazy person...lol.

Unknown said...

You look so pretty! Love your lipstick :)

Shopping Addict said...

LisaKay:
I agree, sunglasses and this will be totally perfect. And yes four loads of laundry in a month. I actually might do a couple more, but my clothes is probably once a week. But I wasn't thinking bedding or towels in there. Haha you're not crazy at all.

Emma: Thank you dear <3 I love it.

Rebel said...

The color looks amazing on you!

Shopping Addict said...

Thank you Missa!

Take A Peek...