Sunday, March 25, 2012

Aquadelic...

 - This is the polish I won from China Glaze.  It's Aquadelic from the Electropop collection (only one from the collection I have so far, I really want Gothic Lolita), I really love this color.

I also tried the Fast Dry top coat they sent me too, it has a unique smell but it worked really well.   And it seem to keep it from chipping longer.  It's great they sent it to me because it's something I might not have bought myself but now I've gotten to try it and really like it so I might start buying it too for my top coat.

- So pretty.


Thanks again China Glaze!
<3

6 comments:

Niki said...

beautiful color!! i need to get a shade like this! i have one thats kinda close, but its not too pigmented, so it needs a few coats to get the color i want!

Shopping Addict said...

I have a few that are close to this, but without doing a side by side I'm not sure how close they are. But this is a gorgeous color, I'd certainly recommend it.

Alexandra Pancratov said...

Hello there, nice page! I just opened a blog and I'm looking for other interesting blogs to follow and to learn from. I added myself to your followers, please visit my page and fallow me if you like it. kisses!

Shopping Addict said...

Alexandra, I'm following you back!

Staci said...

Gorgeous color!

Shopping Addict said...

Thank you Staci! I agree, it's a really nice spring time color.

Take A Peek...