Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I'm Sorry - And Check Your CVS!

I'm sorry I haven't been posting.  My laptop charger died entirely and I've ordered another one but it isn't here yet, maybe in the next few days it will be.

I'm having to use Andrew's computer until and so I'm a bit scarce in all of my normal online hangouts.


If any of you have a CVS you should check their Sally Hansen polishes, they aren't marked but seem to be on sale/clearanced.  You just have to scan them at the machine to find out.  I got the above pictured polishes for 8.88 total.  The Xtreme Wear are 75 cents each!  And the Diamond Strength are 1.25.   I might head back over because after checking my stash list I notice there are two I don't have that they have although I'm not sure if they were on sale or not, one way to find out.  

Plus if you're doing that "Every 50 dollars you spend on beauty in 2011 you get 5 Extra Bucks Back" this is good way to help chip away at the 50 dollars.   I don't think I'm going to make it with that, there isn't enough 2011 left.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Great polishes!

Shopping Addict said...

Thanks darling, did you go to CVS and get anything?

Take A Peek...